Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Marketing and Product Sales Coordination.
This occupational skill programme is a combination of knowledge and practical modules and part-qualification of Occupational Certificate: Marketing Coordinator, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID: 118706, 175 Credits. The Marketing Coordinator is an entry level occupation for learners seeking a career in the marketing environment.
As an alternative to studying a full qualification, this occupational skill programme is designed to provide learners with the skills they need to improve their understanding of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Marketing and Product Sales Coordination. The course will enable learners to confidently support the marketing activities of both small and large organizations whose competitive edge must be maintained.
The present pandemic highlighted the vulnerability of companies to competitive disruption, and the importance of continuing to invest in maintaining their market share.
Custom Group Training Solutions is part of Custom Group Companies, and we are confident to say that we are fully equipped with expertise to deliver the best education and training for the marketing sector nationally and internationally.
A special focus has been put on developing this occupational skill programme for students in grade 12 and school leavers, as well as employees who are currently employed in the marketing industry. Besides following a career in marketing and sales, they may also become entrepreneurs. Further development as marketers through our institution is a recommended option, resulting in completing a full qualification in marketing (Occupational Certificate: Marketing Coordinator, NQF Level 5, SAQA ID: 118706, 175 Credits).
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to understand the marketing business and project management in marketing.
Once this course is completed, the learner will be able to provide a support role to marketing team members and managers by undertaking administrative tasks and coordinating key deliverables to ensure that a company meets its strategic marketing objectives.
- Understanding Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Components of CRM
- CRM Platforms
- Executing CRM deliverables
- Support and coordinate the planned marketing initiatives to decentralised sales
- and distribution departments
- Collect and distribute sales material
- Monitor and report sales patterns
Why study at our Institution?
- A registered, credit-based and high-quality occupational skill programme at the lowest cost.
- The course will culminate in the awarding of a credit certificate, as well as your engaging in practical learning experiences with one of South Africa’s leading marketing company.
- Upon completion, you will also receive a certificate of attendance from the Custom Group of Companies for further reference.
- You may use the achieved credits for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Accumulation and Transfer purposes towards related qualifications: i.e., Occupational Education in Marketing, Business Coaching, Higher Education in Business, Commerce, Administration and New Venture Creation studies, etc.
Teaching and Learning
This course will be delivered online, and there will be a few live interactive sessions with the experts and with some of the leading business coaches.
- Copy of ID/Passport
- Signed PoPI agreement
- Proof of Payment
12 Weeks (120 hours of study including assessments)
Note: This course is offered nationally and internationally in partnership with the Custom Group Companies and World Class Business Coach Organization.
Fee Structure 2023
|Application and registration fee (Non-refundable)
|Course fee (including online learning material and practical experience)
|Instalments 2 Months x R 3200
|R 3200 per month (for 2 months)
|Note: There is no selection or screening requirement for this course. All applicants registering online will be accepted once all the required documents and payment of the application fee (R 250) and 1st installment of R3200 or full payment of R 5800 is received with the online application form.